Wey hey
Assalamualaikum and hi. fuyoo lama jugak I tak update blog . hehe so idk what to update about . anyway, kak Hanim read my blog . Ya Allah malunya . hahaha xD seriously, I thought no one from my school read my blog so I can express my feelings here but but Kak Hanim found my blog . o mai gerd :p nahh it's okay I trust Kak Hanim :) so school was okay not bad lah . but I used to love to go to school but now I'm not in the mood to go to school. idek why. hmm maybe I grew up. but my friends said I've changed. am I ? people always tell me that I look sad and tired. Am I ? I'm not sure if I'm depressed or what. I mean I'm not sad. But I'm not exactly happy either. I can laugh and joke and smile during the day, but sometimes when I'm alone at night I forget how to feel. I want to be happy but I think of things that make me sad. hmm
Idk whats wrong with me. I'm a conflicted contradiction . at this age, everything is changing. maybe we don;t realized it. day by day we don't notice. hmm i guess so. well the problem is I give myself very good advices but I seldom follow it. well typical me. nah they can see my smile, not my pain. well that's all for today. I gotta go. so bye xx
Sincerely Najwa ♡
No comments :
Post a Comment